Tips for brewing better
Too many a fast, bec and badass buzz in the morning. For others, a sensitive product with nice, healthy flavors. A bridge method, which opens a world of flavours, competitions and techniques. We love and we burn for the perfect espresso.
Here comes our most important basic pillars when it comes to a really good espresso.
1. PURE MACHINE - A clean station is required when we are to bridge espresso, we always leave the espresso machine in the same state as when we started our brewery.
2. RINSE THE GROUP HEADER- Wash the group head from the espresso machine by pressing and letting the water flow in 1-2 s. This will flush out the coffee that was caught from the previous brewing.
3. KNOCK OUT THE COFFEE PUCK. - We always leave the coffee puck in the brew handle. The reason for this is that the handle should always be warm, and that the rubber gaskets that are sitting in the brow's head should not be dry as quickly. So, knock out the coffee puck and dry out the handle with a towel before you start your brewing.
4. CASE OF ESPRESSO COFFEE- Always have your espressocaffe right before the brewery. Make sure you have full control on how many grams of coffee you're going to brew your coffee with. Gladly by using the timerfunction of the mill or by using a wave. We recommend 18-20 g of coffee for a double espresso.
5. TAMPA- Gently press the Tampern. A straight and all the pressure, about 15 pounds.
6. PUT THE HANDLE IN THE MACHINERY - Put the handle in the espresso machine and get the water started right away. If the bridge-handle with coffee is in the machine without brewing, the coffee can be easily burned, when the group head is often very hot.
7. BREW ESPRESSON-With 18-20 g of coffee, espresso will be ready for 25 s from the push button. If you want to be careful, you can use a wave to weigh the amount of coffee that is broken. For a double espresso, it's supposed to be about 40 to 43 g out in the cup.
Dosage brew coffee
The basic rule when we should be brew and dose coffee is to use 6 grams of coffee on deciliter water. Whether you dispense for bridge coffee, French Press, Chemex, V60 or Aeropress, you can use these guidelines. Here is a simple chart showing how much coffee we can use per deciliter water.
Although it is an automatic machine, there are tricks to brew the best cup of coffee. We have divided our recipe into three different levels, so you will find something that suits you and the equipment you have at home, but also for you to dare to try something a little more advanced!
A series of high-quality filter holders such as coffee decorators worldwide tribute to their outstanding properties. The slope of the cone, the large hole in the bottom and the screwed ribs along the edges provides a perfect brewing and a phenomenal cup of coffee.
Too many a quick, bitter and tough kick in the morning. For others a sensitive product with fine, healthy flavors. A bridge method that opens a world of flavors, competitions and techniques.
This is the bridge method where form meets function, style meets taste and experience meets eye candy. Equally loved for his appearance as for his way of brewing coffee. The ability to brew down the same carafe as the coffee is served in makes it alone in its kind.
This timeless and elegant drink has now been seated in the flavor world light. There is no counterpart. We drink our match classically as well as hot or cold with milk.