Chocolate chocolate with coffee crusher and flake salt is extremely good. Tough lovely caramel with a lot of chocolate flavor. A good crisp that meets the salt makes it all complete.
Keep in mind that you can vary the taste in several ways with the same batch of caramel. I took a corner and sprinkled on mortarChristmas coffeeBeans. Urgy with coffee crisis and a little salt on top.
Recipe by Linn UtbultSaltsoms sugar.se
Chocolate with coffee crusher
Chocolate chocolate,16 large coals
- 150 g of dark chocolate
- 150 g butter
- 1 tbsp vanilla sugar or 1 vanilla bar
- 3 dl whipped cream
- 4 ½ dl of powdered sugar
- 1 ½ dl dark syrup bread syrup works with
- 1 huge pinch of flake salt
- Christmas coffeeBeans
- Flake salt to taste
- Melt the butter on low heat and chop the chocolate. Add the chocolate with the rest of the ingredients, stir. Boil the batter on medium heat without stirring too much for about 20-30 minutes, until it thickens a little. Stir and then boil the charcoal to 124 degrees.
- MortarChristmas coffeeThe beans until you have a nice coffee crusher.
- Dress a mold about 20*30 cm with baking sheet paper, pour in the chocolate school and sprinkle with the coffee crusher and flake salt. Allow to set at room temperature for at least 6-8 hours but preferably overnight. Then cut the charcoal into really large pieces.